The Guam Board of Registration for Professional Engineers, Architects and Land Surveyors has the authority to investigate complaints against an engineer, architect, land surveyor, business firm or unlicensed individual.



  • Call the Board (671-646-3113) to verify that the case is within the Board's jurisdiction.
  • Complete the complaint form describing the details of the situation to enforcement. In order to investigate your complaint, you need to provide the Board with all the information you have about the problem. You also need to provide the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of other persons who know about the situation. The Board needs all the facts you can provide in order to process your complaint.
  • Provide copies of all documents about your complaint, including plans, drawings, reports, contracts, letters, receipts or invoices.
  • Return a completed complaint form to the Board


> Please click here to download the Complaint Form